1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
someplace near vast bits of Nature. Where the sky is blue and the air is breathable.
2. WHAT’S THE MOST MEMORABLE THING YOU HAVE READ?
There are quite a few. But I think the very most memorable has to be ….uh… hm…I still can’t choose.
3. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
My gray flannel jammie bottoms and a gray halter-like thingie.
5. WHAT’S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
I think it was Pure Moods III
6. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In the middle of a hug
7. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
under pressure I can do nothing about
8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
9. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
10. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Whenever my tot crawls into bed with me
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Erm. Don’t watch it.
12. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
13. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Playing in the tub with my toys
14. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Funny stuff (duh!)
15. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Threatening my family/friends
16. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
the piano and maybe the guitar
17. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
Kerby Lane (in off hours), Magnolia’s, any decent Tex Mex place
18. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?
I can’t really choose. I’m a Mama. I live in a sort of “disaster consciousness”. You either learn to deal — or you get wrapped in a hug-me coat.
19. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY YOU?
Michelle Pfeifer (from about 10 years ago) – – Hollywood is *all* about fantasy.
20. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
And the ForeLife and the DuringLife and those inbetweenmomentsLife and the StillLife and the …
21. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Sky Full of Dragons
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
23. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
all of them.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Flying – selfish but true
25. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
The blackwork ones :: A circular knotwork piece with three horses on my shoulder, a Celtic knotwork piece of two entwined gryphons on my knee, a tribal crescent moon on my calf.
The color ones :: a flower (Hawthorn) fairy from the thirties on my inner arm, a cat face on my ankle
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Lots of things — time, patience, money, …
27. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?
the one that encouraged all the world leaders to get a grip on reality.
28. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My mother’s father. I was 3 when he died. I’d a liked to have chatted with him for this incarnation.
29. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?
Yes. However my current cat would aerate any dogs that came along. (hey! She was raised with Rottwielers)
30. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A box of sheets from my Mom.
31. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
32. FAVORITE SONG TO SING?
“You are my Sunshine” to my child.
33. WHAT ONE WORD WOULD DESCRIBE YOU BEST?
there isn’t one.