Getting ready for tomorrow’s game. This has been a long and very complex game thus far. I don’t see any signs of that changing. Except, perhaps, to grow even more complicated.
Moo ha ha ha.
Anywho, I’ve just finished putting together the notes for the last game. Thought I’d share them here so y’all can see what an evil GM I truly am. (Please refer to previous evil laughter, thanks).
Here is my memory of recent events (which could be wrong, so if I miss a point, please let me know):
* You guys left the Ruins/Library and swung a little south to hit up Akrim
* There have been a couple of battles, 1.) land lizard stampede, HOOOOO! and 2.) omnivraxes are bad, mmkay?
* Backtracking the lizards led you to a very bad place, with a giant tower made of brass and runes sketched into many, many things.
* After some deliberation, y’all beat feet. There is talk of coming back at some point in the future.
* Ishan is along for the ride and gives you the rundown on Reincarnators
* Omnivraxes are bad. Vasps are worse. Like giant scorpions on meth with a side of Lloth
*Outside the city, musical interlude. Tim is much relaxed. Minozh has a flash of hope.
* Akrim is a very organized place
* Y’all meet the Orgovians. Between an awesomely fumbled Merchant roll by the patriarch (Oralo) of a particular clan + a none-too-shabby Etiquette/Haggle roll on the part of Tim, you will be given status as “trusted” by the head of that particular clan. ** This helps by giving you a system of contacts. They’re over charging you, a bit. But, in a gentle and respectful manner.
* Y’all determine to go with the caravans to Cymril after heading into The Barrens to destroy ‘an evil lich, oooooh we hates liches, we do!” /tim
* In the meantime, trade trade trade buy sell haggle trade
-> give me a list of what all y’all have acquired, plz
* An interlude with a kind Drow (an Ariane to you Tal natives; you’ve no idea what a Drow is or why even the merest mention of them makes Minozh even scarier).
* A-trackin’ we will go, a-trackin’ we will go. Heigh-ho the killers-o, a-trackin’ we will go!
* They, um. Went that way, boss. There is a LOT of them.
* Ishan imparts his knowledge of their foes: the Za are naughty, mean zoots with a penchant for blood drinking and ritual sacrifice
I think that is most everything. I know there is a golden beetle in there somewhere, as well as various dream sequences.
Players, y’all can read the footnote. BUT, this is information that you do not have in game.
** – he and all his kith/kin are exiles because they wanted to expand the Orgovian way of life by setting up a trading stall in a city. That is why there are so many of them in Akrim. The other Orgovian nomads will mostly ignore & refuse to trade with him.