What time is it?
What is todays date?
January 18, 2008
Okay lets get this bitch rolling…
Who was the last person to call you baby?
The BF, this morning
When you’re at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
Only if I am in a mind numbing hurry.
…do you return the cart?
Always. I hate loose carts in the car park.
What is your relationship status? (single, taken…etc.)
shacked up with the BF
Anyone ever sang to you?
Yes. In Las Vegas. On a stage. In a bad Julio Iglesias accent.
Has anyone ever given you roses? When?
When DS & I first started dating, he sent me two dozen cream & orange roses.
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Maybe. Depends on the type of wilderness, I suppose.
Who do you text the most?
D — txting right now.
What does your last incoming text say?
“no you don’t! you just want to kick my ass”
What does your last outgoing text say?
“I love you. *hug*”
What is your favorite color?
Orange (and black)
What color are your eyes?
What is a compliment you receive way too often?
Pft. No such thing as a compliment you get way too often.
How tall are you?
Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
BF said it today.
Do you like your parents?
Do you secretly like someone?
I try to not keep something as cool as me liking someone a secret.
Why did your last relationship end?
Incompatible life styles. I wanted to be grown up. He wanted to be Peter Pan – complete with a pirate ship.
Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
I don’t get nearly enough sleep. Food, I get way more than enough of.
Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I look eerily like my mother when she was my age. The only difference is in body composition.
How long does it take you to shower?
Standard shower is about 15 minutes.
Shower with shaving is 30-45 minutes
Can you do splits?
I used to could. I am not sure that I could right now without doing terrible injury to myself.
Are you flexible?
Yes, although I am noticing that I am losing some of that flexibility as time goes by. For example, the whole splits thing. Three years ago, NO problem. Now? Not so much.
What movie do you want to see?
One Missed Call (yeah, I know. I love horror movies, though)
What did you do on New Years eve 2006?
Uh…Can’t recall off the top of my head. Probably stayed close to home as I think that knowingly going out amongst amatuer drunks is a bad idea.
Was your mom a cheerleader?
*snerk* No. (sorry, Mom)
Can you speak any other language besides English?
Only if Pig Latin counts.
What is the last letter of your middle name?
How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
8 – yay, Benadryl
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always. My BF is an ER nurse.
Are you scared of flying?
Its not the most comfortable feeling, no.
What do you sleep in?
um, a bed. You?
Is your hair curly or straight?
Do you have any tattoos?
yep, five of them
Do you like funny people or serious people?
Oh, funny people, hands down.
Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
Nope. I try to avoid places where the ground might suddenly leap a couple of feet to the left.
What jewelry do you wear all the time?
Small iolite in the tip of my ear.
What do you have planned for tonight?
feeling pretty unsocial, so am staying in. MIGHT go out and grab some takeout dinner but that’s about it.
What is your favorite song at the moment?
Tel Aviv, Duran Duran
What song do you HATE?
Very little in the way of music that I actively hate. But, I find twangy country music pretty irritating.
Do you like chocolate?
Yes, very much so.
Do you need a girlfriend/boyfriend to be happy?
Need? No. They are nice, though.
Are you easy to get along with?
I have no clue. I think so. But, assholes usually don’t know of their arsery.
What is your favorite time of day?
3:18 AM, give or take. Its quiet and that’s usually about the time that I do my house walkabout to check everything.
Are you a happy person?
For the most part. Everyone has up/down days.
Any upcoming events you’re excited about?
Supposed to go dancing tomorrow night @Elysium.
SEVEN OTHER THINGS:
1. Believe in God? Not as the giant dude with the big, white beard.
2. Had a dream come true? Yes
3. Read the newspaper? online
4. Get enough sleep everyday? only with a little chemcial help
5. Have a best friend? YES!
6. Take a bath daily? Shower twice a day, at the least.
7. Wish on stars? Oh, every now and again with the Girl I will.
SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. Fallen in love? Very much so.
2. Kissed someone of the same sex? Yes.
3. Hooked up with someone who had a gf/bf? With everyone’s consent, yes.
4. Pissed up a rope? ummm…not so much.
5. Ran away from home? when i was seven. convinced my brother to go with me, too. We made it a whole block before heading back.
6. Played strip poker? nope.
7. Pulled an all nighter? yep; nothing quite like partying til dawn and having to be at work the next day. Of course, that was back in my twenties. Don’t think I could do that again.
SEVEN THINGS iN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
1. Cried? Earlier today, yeah.
2. Had fun? not today, not so much.
3. Been kissed? snogged a bit with D this morning
4. Felt stupid? oh, yes. for most of today
5. Talked to an ex? not today. i will likely be talking to him in the next day or so, though
6. Missed someone? yes, muchly
7. Listened to music? listening right now.